The Herewear Community brings together a broad range of people, businesses, associations, and institutions interested in learning about bio-based fibres, carrying out joint projects, building local and networked business ecosystems, and exploring possible impacts and policy scenarios.
By joining the Herewear Community you gain access to a range of online and off-line service platforms as they become available in the course of the four-year project:
- Meet up and collaborate with like-minded people interested in circular textiles and fashion. And connect with one or more local bio-based business ecosystems.
- Join innovation labs and leading-edge businesses to explore the
potentials of bio-based fibres.
- Experiment with our bio-based fibres, yarns and fabrics for your textile
product, with support and training from Herewear partners.
- Build your own digitised and networking textile microfactory.
- Learn about circular design and production techniques.
- Team up with designers, brands and producers for your business
- Gain access to a database of bio-based fibres, textiles, and processes.
- Explore how the circularity.ID labelling can provide credibility for your
Register now to join the growing circular bio-based movement. We first ask you a few questions to help us better understand your needs and priorities: you can preview a copy of the survey here. We’ll also register your contact info so we can reach out to you through the most relevant project partner and direct you to the right services. If you provide specific consent, you’ll be able to keep up to date with Herewear project news and use our Single Sign On facility to simplify access to the Herewear Community’s on-line services as they connect up. Registered members (including Herewear partners) can access the Herewear Community Space here: Community Space